A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction: a Comprehensive and Integrated Solution for the Development Project Owner Who Wants a Dependable, One-Stop Solution for their Site Development Needs.
With our experienced personnel and fleet of specialized and modern equipment and the ability to lay out our projects in-house with GPS, A.R.Plante offers project owners the unique ability to take a project from the initial site prep, through the heavy site work necessary to establish grades and building foundations, install underground utilities and drainage, grade and pave road ways and parking lots, and up to or including the concrete work necessary to begin vertical construction of structures with ONE CALL to ONE CONTRACTOR: A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction.
We believe that time is money, and we approach each project with a commitment to open and frequent communication with project owners to ensure every project is completed successfully.
Examples of some of the site work services A.R.Plante Heavy Civil Construction provides:
- Erosion control and SWPPP mitigation measures
- Land Clearing and Demolition (see specific service pages)
- Mass/bulk excavation and grading- cuts/fills
- Foundation excavation and backfill
- Interior utility excavation and building slab fine grading
- Underground utility excavation and installation (drainage, water, gas, power, communication, etc.)
- Septic systems and sewer lines, connections, and treatment solutions
- Retention/detention pond excavation and grading
- Underground stormwater storage systems
- Roadway and parking lot rough and fine grading and paving
- Sidewalks and walkways
- Retaining walls
- Culverts and bridges
- Spreading and Grading of Topsoil and Seeding of Grass